6.13.2011

Lemon Kissed News


Lemon Kissed will be celebrating its 1 year birthday at the end of this month, and along with a birthday sale celebration, we're also making some fun changes with Lemon Kissed.

Lemon Kissed will be leaving Etsy. I am venturing out and will have my own website - from there you can catch up on the blog, do some shopping, and hopefully it will be easy as pie to still get your Lemon Kissed pretties. I will keep a few items in the Etsy shop, but the majority of Lemon Kissed's jewelry will be available from our website. The website is going to be a big project, but will be ready to shop in by July!


We're learning, growing, expanding! Lemon Kissed will soon branch out and be offering many new styles of jewelry for you to adorn your pretty selves with. I hope that this is as exciting to you as it is for me. My head is overflowing with new ideas. As always, I am always happy to hear what you want to see from Lemon Kissed, too, so please always keep those ideas and requests coming.


Also, Lemon Kissed will soon be offering a few new pieces at lower price points - but get them before they are gone, because most of these earrings will be one of a kind pieces, and priced at $10. Awesome, right?!

Nothing but MORE FUN and adventure awaits Lemon Kissed and all of our amazing friends! Thank you SO much for making Lemon Kissed so much fun. And for helping it grow from a little bitty shop that started with small flower earrings into much, much more. I am truly blessed to be able to call all my fans and customers and supporters my dear friends as well.


Lots of love!

Shauna

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats on this new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS exciting news! Congrats and good luck on your new journey! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Best of luck with your new venture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO exciting, Shauna!
    Way to go...I'll be sure to spread the news :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.