6.28.2011

caption contest: week three

Congratulations to last week's caption contest winner, Natalie Alexander!! Everyone had great entries. I knew I liked you all - funny, funny. And kinda perverted...

Didn't win?! Don't worry, because Caption Contest: Week Three is here!
Link
Only one entry per person, and you may enter by leaving a comment on this blog post, or you may comment on the given facebook link on Lemon Kissed's fan page.

PRIZE: $10 credit to Lemon Kissed

This week's caption contest picture is:


I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about this one!!

A winner will be announced this Friday at noon PST. Get your entries in and join the fun.

*must be a facebook fan to enter - it's a perk!

Love,
Shauna

2 comments:

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.