4.03.2011

Friend Referral Contest



We want more friends to add to our collection. Who doesn't? Friends are great, right? Right.

Lemon Kissed's Facebook Fan Page
is currently running a Fan Referral Contest and YOU are invited to play and possibly win.

Here's how:

Suggest Lemon Kissed's Facebook fan page to your friends.
Have your friends write on Lemon Kissed's wall, telling me who sent them.

For every person who tells me your name, you get 1 entry. The more friends who join, the more entries you receive.

Entries for what?! Oh, you want to know what you win? The person who refers the most Facebook fans will receive a $20 shop credit to Lemon Kissed. Yay!

The contest runs from April 3 to April 18. I wish you guys the best of luck!

Smooches,
Shauna

1 comment:

  1. i officially like you now on facebook and am your newest blog follower!

    p.s.
    YOU've been WIGGLED!
    featured YOU today on my blog!!
    http://www.wild-and-precious.com/2011/04/scenes-from-manhattan-wiggles.html

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.