3.15.2011

Spotted: piper earrings in eggplant


This just popped up on my phone and I knew right away when I saw my gorgeous friend Marie wearing her eggplant colored Piper dangles that I would have to share with all of you. THIS is exactly why I say that the Piper earrings go with anything. Dress them up or down. Marie looks HOT, and these earrings would be just as cute on a summer evening with your layered tank tops, favorite pair of jeans and some flips.

Guess what... the Piper earrings in eggplant and in aqua are my number one sellers - and they will be back in the Lemon Kissed shop by the weekend, if all goes well.

Marie, thanks for letting me share your beauty with the blog world.

XOXO,
Shauna

PS: If you'd like to RESERVE your pair of Piper earrings before they hit the shop and sell out once again, feel free to email me or convo me on Etsy and I'll get you all set up. Thanks lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.