3.16.2011

Lovelies to Love


Just a few more items that I'm drooling over, for one reason or another, and I thought I'd share, because I'm nice like that. Also, now you know what kind of presents to send me. I like to take the guesswork out of gift-buying for you guys, now you know I'll love whatever it is you send me. Just kidding, but seriously, check out these shops - oozing with talent and cuteness, I pinky swear.


Enjoy the finds:


1. Small Deer vinyl decal by TastySuite
2. Woodland Fox tote bag by Sweet Harvey
3. Float miniature fiber art by MerriweatherCouncil
4. Superhero Shoes by SmallFly
5. 7 Rosette Stems by HandmadeColectibles

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shauna for including my rosette stems. Those shoes are pretty awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.