3.13.2011

Lemon Shack Vintage

I realized something today... Well, I've realized many things, but we'll just start with one.

I haven't informed all of you about my newest shop, Lemon Shack Vintage, that I have started with my best friend Marie, of MarieLou on Etsy. We've been best friends since the 6th grade, ever since I saw her in her denim bucket hat and she was digging my plaid, flannel baby doll dress with sage green stretch pants. That's really beside the point. The point is: we both have a love of vintage and of rescuing treasures. We live 2 hours away from one another, yet this tricks us into thinking we are neighbors. We like to pretend we're the hotter, female versions of Frank and Mike, from American Pickers.

Here's a little taste of what's in our shop currently:



1. Vintage Romco Eyeglasses


2. Silver and turquoise statement ring

3. Bob's Big Boy piggy bank

4. Vintage golden owl

Take a peek at our shop. We just got started in January, but we're already on a roll. It's been so much fun, and I hope you love it as much as we do.
Stop by and say "hello". Or "hey".

And yes, it's hard not buying our own treasures from one another - very, very hard.

2 comments:

  1. loving that ring... going to take a closer look pronto!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.