3.12.2011

jewelry displays

What do you do with all your jewelry when it isn't decorating you? You can only wear so many pieces at once, or so I'm told. I'm always curious to see how people store all their jewelry. There definitely isn't a right or a wrong answer, but it sure is fun to see what other people come up with.

How do I store my jewelry? Not in any particular method or way. I'd like to think it's somewhat organized chaos. I have a jewelry box for my nicer jewelry, that doesn't get worn all that often. I also have a few funky bowls and cups to hold some, and then the top drawer of my dresser is full of more storage for more jewelry. I guess I don't really have one set system, and that's fine. BUT, after searching for jewelry displays online this morning, I have found a few more methods I want to add to my jewelry storing needs.


Enjoy:

1. Dress Frame Jewelry Holders by PB Teen

2. Kaleidoscope Jewelry Stand by Urban Outfitters

3. Printers Drawer Jewelry Display by BlueBirdHeaven


Want to share how YOU organize or don't organize your jewelry? We'd love to see. Send us a picture or a link and we'll share it with our blog readers and Facebook fans.

1 comment:

  1. Just blogged about this last week! http://living-graciously.blogspot.com/2011/03/organizing-it-all.html

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.