3.12.2011

embroidery hoop earring holder

It has come to my attention recently that my customers are BRILLIANT. Perhaps my brilliance is a magnet for other brilliant gems like you guys.

Just take a peek at what Mandy did with an embroidery hoop, some cute fabric and some mad embroidery skills (you do see the lemon, right?).


This was just too good of an idea to let this picture sit in my inbox, I knew I'd have to share it with you guys.

Thanks for being such a great Lemon Kissed fan, Mandy, and thanks for letting me share your genius idea with everyone.

Have a happy Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Love this, what a great idea!! I've been needing a better way to organize my earrings and this would be just the thing...thanks for sharing! Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.