1.19.2011

new in the shop

Hello there, you fine-looking blog friend. Thanks for stopping by Lemon Kissed's blog to see what is new. We've been busy adding new pretties to the shop, and here are just a few to feast your eyes upon.


From top left, going clockwise:

1. Leslie. the perfect flower pendant on chocolate brown leather cord.
2. Sheridan. natural shell earrings that match just about anything.
3. Betsy Bling Cocktail Rings. dress up your digits with some pretty gems.
4. Kelly. our popular shell bracelet is now available in black and in white. hello, options!

Shipping remains free on everything in the shop to Canada and the United States. Are there any blog readers that would like Lemon Kissed sent to their country? Let me know, because we're looking to expand!

Also, did you see something new on the sidebar of the blog?! You can now sign up for Lemon Kissed's exclusive newsletter to get insider deals, sneak peeks and juicy tidbits from yours truly. Sign me up, right?! Right! You don't want to miss what's going on in our newsletters, and I promise not to overwhelm your inbox.

Are you a Facebook Fan? If not, come join us on Facebook for even more fun. I'd love to see you there. Don't forget to say HI.

Happiest of Happy Hump Days to you!
Shauna

2 comments:

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.