9.30.2010

so tasty

lemon drop studio was really lacking something until a week or so ago. It was lacking something that even my new shop Lemon Kissed already had. How did I go so long without a MUSTACHE PRINT in my shop?! How'd you guys let me get away with that!? I partially blame you. Well, I don't. It's my fault. But the point is... mustaches are here, and more are on the way.

Yesterday I dropped by my favorite coffee shop, Insomnia Coffee Company, which is EVER SO CONVENIENTLY located across the street from my home. Literally. (This is the same place that makes the chai tea latte that made me cry it was so good - seriously). They are such a great place - yummy, friendly and fun, and their location by my home is decorated with mustaches --- so I had to be a friendly neighbor and drop off a mustache print for them.

Here it is:




And the fun thing... you guys can have a mustache print, too. You get to choose your colors and your text, and the font, if you want. And remember, it's a printable now, so you choose the size and you may print as many as you'd like. Make them into gifts for the holidays like mugs, note cards and prints. We all know a mustache lover or two, right!?

Currently the mustache print resides in the FEATURED PRINT section of the shop - which means it's $10 rather than $15. This won't last long!

Okay, that's it for me this morning. I'm taking advantage of this sunny Thursday and packing my 4 year old and my 7 month old and my sister-in-law in the car and we're going to the beach! Enjoy your Thursday and I'll see you guys tomorrow!

xoxo,
Shauna

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I had a moustache-themed birthday party this past Saturday (which I'm going to post pictures up on my blog very soon) Definitely digging your moustache print :) I wish I had seen this before, because this would have made awesome invitations!

    I'm glad I came across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.