9.01.2010

ready for fall!


Lemon Kissed has been thinking AUTUMN a lot lately, and I think it is reflected in the latest pieces that I've made. I am really loving the silver plated leaf charm right now - if you couldn't tell!

The top picture is Devin. A bracelet (3 separate strands), with magnetic closures, and a leaf charm adorning one of the strands. I like the versatility of this one - you can wear a single strand, double up, or wear all three for a nice, fun, bold statement! With all the fun colors, it is sure to match whatever you're wearing.

The middle picture shows my Callie dangle earrings. I love these! I think I am definitely making me a pair of my own soon. (This is happening quite frequently with what I've been creating!). Simple enough to wear everyday, but pretty and bold enough to be your statement piece.

The last picture is my Sam bracelet. She's already been sold (to Trask's cousin Sam!!), but I just had to share the pairing of my turquoise beads and the lighter green round beads, and of course, my leaf charm. LOVE this one, too!

Be on the lookout for new goodies coming to Lemon Kissed very soon! I'm going to be working on braided fabric bracelets and necklaces. You won't want to miss them - the perfect price point for gifts for friends, teachers, party favors. stocking stuffers or to buy a bunch for yourself!

Talk soon and Happy Thursday!
Shauna

PS: Oh! and we're not the only ones ready for fall! Check out this treasury of all the autumn goodies - including our Callie dangle earrings!

1 comment:

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.