9.28.2010

Lovelies to Love: gifts for $25 and under



Lovely shops and items, from left to right:

1. pure organic mineral eye powder in slate. from . From orglamix. $4.99.
Isn't the color just amazing?! and you'd better be putting make up on your pretty face that's organic!! I can't wait to shop with orglamix!


2. extra moisturizing face lotion. From shopredleaf. $10.00.
I have this and use it every day in the orange sherbet scent. I swear by this moisturizer!!

3. 'grace' natural soy candle in travel tin - 8 oz size. From BarefootBathandBody. $9.00.
This sounds heavenly! I can't wait to try the candles from Barefoot Bath and Body! I already know I love the solid perfumes.

1 comment:

  1. Another reason we're meant to be: we use the same moisturizer! I am on my 3rd bottle of Red Leaf facial lotion. I just stocked up on the red grapefruit scent but the coast is nice too!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.