9.23.2010

Lovelies to Love: gifts for $25 and under

Now that it's Autumn and we're finally slipping back into a routine, it's time to get back to blogging. [Picture me all cozy and warm, curled up in my chair, with a cup of hot chocolate and my house clean].

Today I want to introduce you to a new post I'll do continually called Lovelies to Love - and all of them are goodies that are $25 and under. I hope you find new lovelies to love!!




Lovely shops and items, from left to right:

1. hand-embroidered coffee cup sleeve. you even get to build your own!! the possibilities are endless. From Pillowhead. $9.50

2. Bit-O-Honey topaz glass earrings. perfect color and style for the autumn season. From Faeried Treasures. $12.00

3. zipper pouch bag in Yellow Bird on Brown Spots. I adore this shop, and the seller, perfect gifts for you or your friends. From Quiltish. $17.00

1 comment:

  1. Miss Shauna, what a treat to see my cosmetic bag included in your lovely post! You're just a bit of sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.