9.03.2010

Lemon Kissed Sale - Today (Friday, 9/3)


Lemon Kissed fans - today is your day!! Today all of the flower post earrings (dahlias, chrysanthemums, lotuses, and mini roses) are on sale! This never happens!!

Regularly $12, today only, they are $10 per pair! This includes free shipping, and a free gift box, all wrapped up!


Stock up now and have gifts for anyone on hand! I am totally thinking holiday gifts, because you know what, I hate to say it, but December is only 2 months away!!


Click here to see all your choices!!

Pay via PayPal and I'll refund your sale $ via PayPal within 4 hours after your purchase! This sale is good today only. No special codes needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.