9.02.2010

lemon drop studio news

My dear, lovely lemons!

Good evening, beauties. I hope this post finds you doing well. You're looking as awesome and beautiful as always.

lemon drop studio is making some changes. This wasn't an easy decision, but for the time being, it's best for me and my family. As of tonight, I am taking a break from custom silhouettes. Doing this will free up more time to create more printables for lemon drop studio as well as create more jewelry for Lemon Kissed, and most importantly, it gives me more time to spend with my sweet family.

I have LOVED doing custom silhouettes - they were always my favorite, but I haven't found a way to get more time out of the day, and something had to give. I want to thank all of my custom silhouette clients - I feel so honored to have had the chance to create amazing keepsakes for all of you!

Still interested in silhouettes and not sure where to go!? I have an answer! Jaimee at Bushel and Peck Paper has given me the green-light to refer clients to her for their custom silhouette needs... and guess what?! She's so super nice and wonderful and talented, so you'll love her just as much as you adore me, maybe even more!! You can go take a look at all Jaimee and Bushel and Peck Paper has to offer on Etsy here!

Stay tuned for other fun announcements about lemon drop studio - I'm excited to share them with you!!

smooches,
Shauna

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU!!!
    Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.