9.07.2010

Jolie.

Lemon Kissed has made another necklace, and it's another one that I want to keep.


This is Jolie. It is a moss green leather cord necklace with clasp closure, and a wooden filigree tree pendant - perfect for the autumn season that is quickly approaching. Super light-weight and casual, this necklace will complete any outfit!

I will be listing a few more Jolie necklaces in the shop very soon - with different leather cord colors, like black, cerulean blue and buckskin. I can't wait to share them with you!

3 comments:

  1. Love the necklace!
    I found my way here from the Sweet Mint Studios blog/Blogmania Giveaway.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m SO excited about the Sweet Somethings giveaway at www.sweetmintstudios.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m SO excited about the Sweet Somethings giveaway at www.sweetmintstudios.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.