8.11.2010

That's What She Said print - on sale 2 days only!


For today and tomorrow only (August 11th and 12th) - lemon drop studio is putting our That's What She Said print on special sale*. $10 buys you any size print, and you can buy as many as you'd like. Remember, you can customize them by choosing your own colors, too. FUN! Use this sale as an opportunity to shop for yourself or others and save some serious cash (up to $8 per print savings).

When checking out, just mention TWSS SALE and I'll refund your money via PayPal once you've completed your transaction with both Etsy and PayPal. If you need a different size that's not listed in the shop, please email me or convo me and tell me what size you need, or just purchase the listing in the shop and let me know your size preference in the 'notes to seller' box upon checking out.

Feel free to pass the savings on to your friends and family!! This sale is only good today and tomorrow, and it ends at midnight!

*Sale does not include shipping.

Thanks so much and happy shopping!
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.