8.02.2010

Sadie. my first necklace.

I just got done making Sadie, my first necklace. Well, I made it awhile ago, but I finally listed it in Lemon Kissed's shop.

I wanted to keep it. I still do. BUT I know that my sweet Carsten will think it's his for the tugging, chewing and pulling, so it is up in the shop, ready to go to a lovely home, free from the hands of a wild, crazy-eyed 5 month old baby!



Here's her info:

Sadie. A Spiral Shell and Leather Cord with clasp closure necklace.

The Sadie necklace is laid back, simple and beautiful, just like me. I mean, just like you.

Leather cord measures 18 inches in length and the spiral shell is nearly 2 inches.

Shipping is ALWAYS free, because you're so rad. And your necklace will come in a kraft jewelry box, tied with a pretty piece of fabric or ribbon, ready to give as a gift or keep for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I think Sadie may be the first of many! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - I like it! I noticed that you've got some pretty new earrings in your shop too!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.