8.27.2010

Halloween - just around the corner!


lemon drop studio is getting ready for Halloween - are you?

We just designed and listed our first Halloween party invitation printable - and you can see it in the shop now!!

Our printables are easy! Just purchase the design you want, and email me your color and text choices and your party specifics and I'll send you a proof of your invite. Once we have it finalized and just perfect, I email you a high-resolution file and you can print wherever you want! Easy peasy!!

Be on the lookout for more printables coming to our shop - lots more!! And if there's a design or occasion you want to see that we haven't done, feel free to drop us a line!!

Have a happy weekend~
Shauna + the lemon bunch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.