8.01.2010

Etsy's Front Page

Lemon Kissed was lucky enough to be featured on the front page of Etsy today, amongst a bunch of pretty cool items! My Bella dangle earrings in sage were the lucky ladies to be featured! A HUGE thank you to Kristi of Zuzu Girl for letting me know that they were up there - you're the greatest, Kristi!


The Bella dangle earrings are pretty fun - they are made from dyed volcanic lava (pumice) and the colors and texture are just amazing!

I am having a lot of fun with Lemon Kissed, and am in the process of getting ready to start necklaces, too. Think clusters of awesome goodness - and then you'll have the same vision in your head as I do.

1 comment:

  1. “I’m participating in the ‘Sweet Somethings’ Scavenger Hunt!”

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.