8.11.2010

back to business!

The family and I just got back from camping in Central Oregon and I'm well-rested and ready to get back into the swing of things. I haven't had much time to create on my computer, but I have had time to make new earrings!


I just listed these Piper earrings in a fun, lacy metal filigree in eggplant purple and they sold within minutes (thanks, Macey!). I will have more of them (in a few color choices like silver, eggplant and mustard) soon!

These are the Rachel dangle, and they are still available in the shop - I have two pair. They are an awesome sage green, with the perfect patina, making them look super relaxed and casual, and are perfect for summer and fall!


I hope everyone is having a happy August. I am trying to savor the last of summer, but am really looking forward to the weather, color and routine that autumn brings!!

Stay happy and I'll blog more soon!
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.