7.08.2010

new print!!


I just listed one of lemon drop studio's newest prints on Etsy today and wanted to share it with all of you. Introducing: I Carry Your Heart.

This print is inspired the beautiful poem by e.e. cummings, entitled I Carry Your Heart - a poem that I shamefully didn't know about until I read the book In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner. After reading the book, I looked up a bunch of e.e. cummings' poems and fell in love.

The I Carry Your Heart print is simple on purpose, because the words can mean so much, there's no need to get all fancy about things. I see this print hanging in a child's room, especially, or given to a couple as a wedding or anniversary gift.

True to lemon drop studio form, this new print is customizable. You can choose the background, text and heart colors from our color palette. They will be available in 3 sizes, 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6.

I hope you guys like the new print as much as I do! I can't wait to hang one up on my wall!

Love,
Shauna

PS: The whole poem can be viewed here.

1 comment:

  1. I *love* this. I *love* In Her Shoes. I *love* Jennifer Weiner. Have you read any of her other books?

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.