7.07.2010

Lotus Earrings by Lemon Kissed


A sweet friend Robyn (hi Robyn!!) mentioned that I needed to show a picture of someone wearing the earrings that are in the shop so people can see what they look like when worn, size, etc.

I didn't have a cute person with pierced ears at my disposal, so I made my husband take a picture of me wearing my slate blue lotus earrings. So, my friends, this is what they look like.

Rest assured you are always getting NEW, never worn earrings, I just wanted to include an example of me wearing my own. No ear cooties included with earring sales, just great earrings and free shipping!

To see what Lemon Kissed has for you, go take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.