7.26.2010

{free printable} I Heart Shoes

lemon drop studio loves all of you so much, and to show you how much you're appreciated and adored, we've starting to create free printables just for you! Feel free to print as many as you'd like. You may frame them, give them away as gifts but may not sell them for your own profit. If you missed the first printable, Stop and Smell the Flowers, you may snag it here.

This is our second free printable - and it's one that I think a lot of ladies will love!
Enjoy the second printable from lemon drop studio: I Heart Shoes.


DIRECTIONS:
Click on the image to make it bigger, save it to your desktop and then print and enjoy.

Enjoy and if I get enough feedback, I'll keep them coming!!

Thanks,
Shauna

1 comment:

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.