6.24.2010

that's what she said. a classy print.


the other day my friend and I were talking about something and she said "I didn't know it was so hard"... and my response was "that's what she said!".

lemon drop studio is pleased to introduce the That's What She Said print.

This print is for you if one or all of the following pertain to you:

1. you love to watch The Office
2. you can't stop saying 'that's what she said' after anyone says something
3. you set yourself up and then follow what YOU just said by saying 'that's what she said'
4. you laugh at your own 'that's what she said' jokes
5. you need a gift to confuse your mother-in-law, or your grandma
6. all your art is dull and drab and you need some color and humor on your walls
7. you forgot your boss's birthday, again
8. you want to be the funniest person in the office
9. there are too many reasons to list

Hope you like the print!
It can be made in any size (4x6, 5x7, 8x10) and is totally customizable. You choose the color of the background and the text.

You know you want it. (that's what she said).

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love the little anecdote about the print. And the print is hilarious, as well as adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.