6.25.2010

Coming Soon: Lemon Kissed.

I am in the process of doing something I have wanted to do for a long time: making earrings!


So, lemon drop studio is going to have a sister etsy shop called Lemon Kissed. We have the shop open, but no earrings in yet. I will keep you all posted on when it's open, and we'll have a super fun grand opening sale, just for blog readers and facebook fans!!


Thanks for all the words of encouragement and support - I look forward to sharing the CUTE earrings with all of you. (especially YOU!).

xoxo,
Shauna

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new shop! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGOSH you just keep getting RADDER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And there is something RAD for you over at my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.