5.13.2010

{love this shop!}

I can't say enough wonderful things about Amber and her Etsy shop, Confessions of a Crochet Addict. I have ordered a lot of things from Amber, many custom orders, and each time I get the package in the mail, my heart skips a beat and I am amazed by her talent!


I think these pictures speak for themselves. The monkey hat was made for my monkey, Carsten. And the ice cream pint cozy - I put it into use last night --- heaven! It keeps my hands warm so I can eat MORE ice cream. Thanks, Amber!!


If you know what's good for you, you'll go pay Confessions of a Crochet Addict's etsy shop a visit. Like, now. Or later. Your choice.

1 comment:

  1. the ice cream pint cozy is genius. genius. i'm thinking gift packages. i am. i am!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.