4.28.2010

the All May Long sale

lemon drop studio will be celebrating 2 years on Etsy in the month of May, and to thank all of my wonderful clients, customers and friends, I think that a celebratory sale is in order.

During the month of May, everything in lemon drop studio's etsy shop will be 25% off the listed price (not including shipping). If that wasn't exciting enough, sales over $50 will get any 4x6 print of their choice absolutely free!!

Blog readers may start shopping NOW and save early, just mention you're a blog reader and your discounts can begin tonight!!

Feel free to spread the word about lemon drop studio's sale and help us celebrate 2 fun years!!

Thanks so much for helping make lemon drop studio so much fun!

xoxo,
Shauna

1 comment:

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.