3.29.2010

spring cleaning!

Hi Lemon Friends!!

As April approaches, lemon drop studio has been on a spring cleaning rampage! (I think I've been watching too much Clean Sweep while the baby sleeps on me!) But guess what... I think you'll benefit from all my cleaning!

In an effort to make my shop more cohesive and organized, I am going to be closing out certain items (note card flats, cards, etc.) and focusing more on silhouettes, prints and digital invitations and creating a lot of new designs while I am at it.

Be on the look-out soon for mark downs on some of your favorite items, before they are gone! I will also blog with updates as well. Stay tuned.

I am happily ready to accept most custom orders for silhouettes (of any variety!), as well as digital invitations or announcements. Just email me and we'll discuss!!

lemon drop studio is excited to see what spring brings us all!

xoxo,
Shauna

2 comments:

  1. ooooo lucky us! I need to clean out some fabric and start sewing some new stuff...

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.