2.01.2010

little lemon coming soon

Maternity leave is right around the corner for me and for lemon drop studio!! Most of you guys already know that I am due to have my second son, Carsten, at the end of this month, but really, he could come at any time.

While I am taking maternity leave, I am not closing down my Etsy shop. lemon drop studio will remain open, but from February 21 to March 30, production time may be a little slower. I will still welcome sales and convos, and even encourage you to contact me if you want an estimated timeline for when an order would/could be finished, but please don't give me last-minute projects unless you want to come clean my house as a rush-fee.

While the etsy shop will remain open during this time, I am going to be taking a break from blogging during my maternity leave, so the giveaways will be put on hold. If you need to reach me regarding an upcoming giveaway, redeeming a prize, or gift certificate, please don't hesitate to email me or convo me on Etsy.

While I won't be blogging much, stay tuned, because I'm sure I'll post a new baby picture or two up while I'm gone.

4 comments:

  1. i'll miss you. which basically means nothing will change. because i miss you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! When you're ready call me and we'll meet up. I'm not a scary psycho so feel free to invite me over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it is almost time for your maternity leave! So exciting!!!! I'll be watching for the big news...and photos....

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.