1.07.2010

custom orders

Yesterday I wrapped up a custom card order for my Aunt Michelle, a favorite lemon drop studio supporter! I made 4 birthday cards, 4 thank you cards and 4 blank cards for any occasion. I took pictures of a few of them for the blog before I hand them over to her on Saturday.






Just a reminder, lemon drop studio LOVES custom orders, so if you're thinking of something, let's talk and make it happen, whether it's a card, silhouette, print, invite or anything in between.

2 comments:

  1. i thought i was a favorite lemon drop supporter. is there room for me and aunt michelle to be at the top fo the list?

    those cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally fab. as usual. I thought amber was a favorite lemon drop supporter too. and I don't even know her...

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.