12.01.2009

more cards!

Hi Friends! I have been working hard the past few days to stock up lemon drop studio's etsy shop with more single greeting cards. To see just the greeting cards, you may click here.

In between silhouettes and custom orders, I managed to get a small handful done, photographed and listed in the shop. It's a tricky time of year to photograph products here in the Pacific NW, as it's kinda cloudy and gloomy most days, if not cloudy, gloomy AND rainy!


Stop by lemon drop studio's esty shop to check out what's new, including another new color (peacock blue!) in the Mustache Note Card Flat line! Exciting, I know!


And while you are browsing, check out the CLEARANCE section of lemon drop studio, this is a great place to find wonderful products and teeny, tiny prices! These are great to have on hand for quick gifts, stocking stuffers and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.