12.01.2009

{Gotta Love It} Holiday Decor

Every once in awhile, and hopefully soon on a regular basis as things calm down, lemon drop studio wants to share the work of other great artists and Etsians with all of our blog readers and fans.

This morning I was in the mood to look at holiday decor and found these beauties that I just had to share with all of you. Take a look around their shops - you will be happy that you did!

From top left, and going around clockwise, you can find links to the Etsy shops and the items. Enjoy!


1. Caribou Chorus Decoration Set (3) by Snow Fish

2. Mini Polka Dot Holiday Gift Tags (6) by Perideau Designs

3. Eco Friendly Stocking in Gray, Red or White by Rikrak

4. Cottage Christmas Berry Wreath by Two Inspire You


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a cute blog! Thanks so much for showing off my Cottage Christmas Berry Wreath! Love all the Christmas Decor picks!
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Tonya @ twoinspireyou.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like felt and wish I could cut straight. lol.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.