12.05.2009

{Gotta Love It} hey ladies!!

Here it is, ladies!! lemon drop studio's {Gotta Love It} gift guide for the ladies! I know that any of these amazingly gorgeous, fun and sassy gifts would be welcome in my stocking this holiday season, because we all know that the majority of the time I've been a good girl, haven't you?

Just a reminder that there is NOTHING wrong with buying one (two, or three) of these items for yourself, and having it gift wrapped and under the tree, or tearing it open upon arrival and enjoying it right away! lemon drop studio knows that you deserve it!!

Enjoy the gift guide and make sure you give these amazing Etsy sellers your love and admiration!



1. The Petal - Large Silk Hair Flower in Pinks by Mandizzle

2. Black Scarf by denizgunes

3. Twilight Grey Zipper Flower Handbag by Mojo Spa Style




1. Lavender Lemoncello Soap by The Dirty Housewife

2. Nature Photography Print - Love's Whimsy by TLC Inspirations

3. The Family Necklace with Bezel Set Swarovski Crystal by StephieMc




1. Custom Ceramic Egg with Hand stamped Text by Paloma's Nest

2. Wide Leather Wristband - Floral Vine by aos Leather

3. Mac Book Pro Envelope (13 inch) by fernfiddlehead

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring our Love's Whimsy photograph. You have some great items in your guide. That bag is to die for and that leather wristband is gorgeous!

    Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Floral Vine wristband alongside these lovely items - I am honored! Happy Holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shauna! Thank you so much for featuring my necklace!!! Love your blog so much!! Your picks are all fab!! Have a great holiday season!! I'm taking my exclamation points and going now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Santa,

    I want the amazing hair stylings of gal in photo one (blond) and that black bag cause the flower is amazing! I've been good all year, ask Shauna!

    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my soap Shauna! I love that one! and everyone else has too since i opened back up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post. Thank you so much for including me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.