12.03.2009

{Gotta Love It} for the little princess

While I am surrounded by boys in my house, and preparing to become even more out-numbered when my 2nd boy arrives in February, I can't help but gush over the cute girly girl things that I find on etsy, in the stores and in the magazines. Luckily, I do have a niece, and lots of friends with baby girls... so that's what this {Gotta Love It} post is all about: fun little pretties for the little princess you know! This comes just in time, with the holidays lurking right around the closest corner.

From top left, and going around clockwise, you can find links to the Etsy shops and the items. Enjoy the beauty and the talent!


1. Fairy Princess Wand by Zuzu Girl

2. Set of 3 Wooden Owl Shelves by The Wooden Owl

3. Itty-Bitty Silks - set of 6 playsilks by The Farmhouse Boutique

4. Super Fluffy Tutu Size Infant to 3T by Fairy Tales Unlimited


4 comments:

  1. Love yur blog! Thanks so much for including my tutu:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! thanks for including my wand. you know I have made a few dark blue & silver boy wands...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! Thank you for admiring my silks and including them in your gift guide!

    Kind regards,
    Alaina
    www.facebook.com/thefarmhouseboutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make baby a pink hat and you can take pics of him in a tu-tu. No one will know... girl babies look like boy babies for a little while. Come on, let's try it.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.