12.04.2009

{Gotta Love It} boys, boys, boys

Let's hear it for the boys! The toddler boys! This afternoon's {Gotta Love It} post is all about great gift ideas for the little men in your life. Since I have a 3 year old son, I am confident these items would be a HIT with the kiddo and the parents alike! This comes just in time, with the holidays lurking right around the closest corner.

From top left, and going around clockwise, you can find links to the Etsy shops and the items. Enjoy the beauty and the talent!


1. T-Rex Trouble Dinosaur Raglan Shirt by The Trendy Tot

2. Stripy Soft Monkey Jarvis by Dotty Monkey

3. Personalized Custom Costume Super Hero Cape by Baby Pop

4. Lumberjack Hat by Acrudele

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! let's hear it for boys! Thanks for featuring my dino shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sock monkey. Thanks for including my hat! Isn't the model a cutie?

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.