11.04.2009

holiday tags 2009


The holidays are fast approaching, and here at lemon drop studio, we're here to help get YOU ready! Yes, it's November, so it's most likely time to get moving!

lemon drop studio has just started to list some of our 2009 Holiday Line in the etsy shop this morning, with more to follow.


Currently you can stock up on gift tags, with a couple of options. This year we focused on simplicity and a natural look, which means it'll match any holiday decor and wrap! I am a big fan of kraft paper and boxes, adorned with fun ribbon and a sweet tag. I don't think it gets any cuter than that! Delicious!

Gift tags are not only perfect for attaching to gifts, but are also great to embellish cards, as well as your packages you send to customers! (Talking to you etsy shop owners here!).


An assortment of quantities and varieties are available in lemon drop studio's etsy shop, but I am happy to accommodate different styles, mixing-and-matching, and different quantities, all you have to do is let me know!

Are you ready for the holidays!?

2 comments:

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.