11.25.2009

Black Friday - Cyber Monday

lemon drop studio loves a good deal. And also loves to share. So how about we share a good deal?!

Black Friday through Cyber Monday (11-27 through 11-30) everything in lemon drop studio's shop is 30% off, with the exception of custom silhouettes, which will be 20% off!

Your discount does not include shipping, and your refund will be given to you via PayPal after you have paid. If you want a custom listing done to reflect the savings beforehand, email me and I'll set it up for you! {lemondropstudio@gmail.com}


Take advantage of these Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings to get your holiday shopping done! Imagine how great that will feel.

Also, I wanted to let you know that Amena Bean Bath Baby is offering FREE SHIPPING on Black Friday only! Take advantage of the sale, shop from the comfort of home in your jammies, and buy wonderfully made bath and baby products from an amazing Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.