10.14.2009

they're back!


The MILF card is back!

lemon drop studio likes to give a laugh, and the milf card is just the ticket! While I don't recommend giving the milf card to your own mother (but who am I to judge), it's totally appropriate to give it to a best friend, a new mom, or your mother-in-law, for an awful prank on your spouse.
The card is blank on the inside, leaving you as much room as you need to express, or explain, yourself!

Isn't it time you cheer up your pregnant friend and tell her that the extra hormones are totally working for her!

Milf cards and other more appropriate cards (but not necessarily as fun) can be found at lemon drop studio's etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.