10.24.2009

Oceanside

Today I'm going with the hubs and my son to Oceanside, our favorite part of the Oregon Coast, to meet some family for the day. Before I leave to go play in the sand and dodge raindrops, I thought I'd search Etsy for "Oceanside" and see what came up - and of course, I wasn't disappointed. Enjoy the lovely Oceanside items from these talented Etsians.


Starting at the top left square, and moving clockwise, I'd love to introduce you to these items and their shops on
Etsy. Go leave them some love!

1. Turtles and Tidepools Lampwork Bracelet by Rickie Voges Design Studio

2. Oceanside Wedding Invitation by Pink Lily Press

3. Oceanside Earrings by Linkel Designs

4. 10x13 Oceanside Pier Photograph Print by Jrzy Girl Photography

1 comment:

  1. very nice! love them all....too bad you didn't look at my sea shells napkin and coaster sets...but maybe next time! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.