8.20.2009

Sweet Bundle Birth Announcements


lemon drop studio is super excited to bring you the very newest in digital, you-print birth announcements.

Meet Sweet Bundle.

Sweet Bundle is the perfect way to announce your new arrival. A soft green background with fun splashes of pink, and the cutest little bird - the perfect combination to show off your baby with class and sophistication.

What do I like best about the you-print announcements? You can print as many as you'd like! And if you run out, just print out more. They are a 4x6 inch size, so they can print just like a photograph, and if you upload them to a site like SnapFish or ShutterFly, you can get them for so, so super cheap! (And they look the best in a matte-finish).

Where did I get this amazing picture of this cutie? From my Twitter friend Megan Tredway. You can find her photography at
megzytred@artfire.com


1 comment:

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.