5.28.2009

New Artist, New Week


Hey Little Lemon Lovers, thanks for coming back for another Monday feature: New Week, New Artist (or New Artist, New Week - say it however you want to!). If you missed the last New Week, New Artist Feature, you can see it here. I am playing catch up, sorry for the delay, but better late than never. Believe me, you've all been on my mind, and I feel horrible for being late. Forgive me! Please. Blogging can be hard work!

Today I am going to introduce you all to Carrie, of L7 Designs. Carrie and I 'met' on Twitter, I believe, after I fell in love with her logo! It's catchy, isn't it?! As a maker of cards myself, I get TIRED when it's time to make cards for my family, and when I saw L7 Designs, I knew I had better save this shop for times when I am unable to make cards, or just want some fun variety! L7 Designs specializes in
one-of-a-kind, handcrafted scrapbooks and cards, and that includes custom work!


From L7 Designs, here is Carrie!!

I've been making cards for over 10 years, since high school, working with construction paper, tacky glue and National Geographic magazines! I absolutely love handmade cards - even the most simple designs express more heartfelt sentiments than something store bought!

I started L7Designs almost a year ago in July to help inspire others into making or buying handmade cards. Each week I feature a custom card tutorial on my blog to help inspire others into creating their own works of art.

I get my inspiration for my cards from just about anything - the person I'm creating for, the paper I'm working with or designed around a particular embellishment. My cards are a personal, creative piece of me: simple but full of color, detail and love!



I love that Carrie's shop has cards for any occasion, and so neatly organized in her shop, too! Find just what you are looking for, quick and easy, and the fact that she makes custom cards makes it THAT much easier for YOU! I enjoy all Carrie's cards, but I am showcasing my favorites. Keep in mind that she also makes albums and other fun paper crafted goodies - make sure you go take a peek!

My favorite is Carrie's L7 Designs Card of the Month Club. L7 Designs Card of the Month Club includes 12 cards or card kits (a full year) as well as 2 FREE cards for signing up! Your card will be mailed on the 15th of each month. Click on the link for more details, but really, how fun is that?! I love it!


Isn't Carrie just sweet?! Please remember her website, and that she blogs and she is on Twitter, too!

Carrie, thank you so much for allowing me to feature you on my blog, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for being late!! I just adore your work and hope you keep it up!

My lovely lemons, thank you so much for coming back again! I hope you guys are enjoying all the wonderful features. They have been so much fun to do, and make Mondays a little more exciting! You know, something to look forward too! I'll see you all again soon! Thanks for reading!

If you have an etsy shop that you would like me to feature, or would like to nominate a shop to be featured, please email me at lemondropstudio@gmail.com and we'll get started. I like to have Monday features lined up a few weeks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.