5.04.2009

New Artist, New Week

Hey Little Lemon Lovers, thanks for coming back for another Monday feature: New Week, New Artist (or New Artist, New Week - say it however you want to!). If you missed last week's feature, you can see it here.

We are now on our eighth week, and it seems that this feature has been a hit. Thanks for sticking around to see all the new + fun shops that are featured.
And a huge THANK YOU to all of the Etsians that make these features possible. I love sharing all the talent with my readers, and making new friends in the process, like Laura Trevey!


Today I am going to introduce you to Laura Trevey, who is the talented Etsian behind Watercolors by Laura L. Trevey. Laura's watercolors are amazing. I cannot paint to save my life, but even if I could, these paintings would still be gorgeous, breath-taking and awesome to me. I just ordered her crab watercolor and I can't wait to put it in Taylor's room! Isn't it great?!

Without listening to me babble anymore, please meet Laura:

A little bit about me...
Bright... Bold... Beautiful

I offer Fine Art Originals, Giclee on Canvas, limited editions, and note cards.
I love to paint with bold brushstrokes and vibrant color.
You will find a variety of styles, and subjects in my work. I love florals, landscapes, and even abstracts. I am always trying to find new ways to express myself on the paper!!

"Summer Breeze" is Bright and Colorful!! This is a limited edition, signed and numbered, reproduction of my original "Summer Breeze" watercolor painting on Yupo paper.

"Happy" is fun and trendy!


"Perfect Pair" is a giclee print on gallery wrapped canvas from my original watercolor painting. Measurements are 32" by 24" by 1" The sides are painted, so it is ready to hang!!


"Let's be Friends" An Original Watercolor Painting, Large 11 by 14, chic home decor.


"Beach Chairs" This is a reproduction of my original "Beach Chairs" watercolor painting. It is a signed 8" by 10" print that will fit into any ready made frame.


"Caribbean Time" This delightful Caribbean scene of brightly colored beach umbrellas and palm trees makes you want to pack your bags!! Print size 8.5" by 11" Will fit beautifully in an 11" by 14" mat and frame.

Be sure to check out Laura Trevey's watercolors at her etsy shop: Watercolors by Laura L. Trevey. She also blogs, and tweets on Twitter.

Laura, thank you SO much for being a part of lemon drop studio's New Artist, New Week. It is an honor to highlight you and your amazing talent. I can't wait to see Taylor's crab watercolor in person! I will post pictures!

My lovely lemons, thank you so much for coming back again! I hope you guys are enjoying all the wonderful features. They have been so much fun to do, and make Mondays a little more exciting! You know, something to look forward too! I'll see you all again soon! Thanks for reading!

If you have an etsy shop that you would like me to feature, or would like to nominate a shop to be featured, please email me at lemondropstudio@gmail.com and we'll get started. I like to have Monday features lined up a few weeks in advance.

2 comments:

  1. that's great. :) i'm glad you have this feature monday thing... it's wonderful to spread the word of our fellow etsians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauna!!! I love it !!!
    I am truly honored, and appreciative of the time it took you to put this post together...
    I can't wait for you to get your Crab watercolor :)
    Please send me a picture~~

    You made my day ~~ Laura

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.