5.01.2009

{mother's day}


Mother's Day is right around the corner. Are you ready? You have 9 days. Nine.

lemon drop studio is going to be at the Jenkins Estate on Mother's Day Weekend (May 9th and 10th) with a table full of fresh-squeezed gifts. I'll have cards, note cards, hair clips and ponies, gift tags, silhouettes, prints and more. It's going to be wonderful! If you are local to the Portland-Metro area, please stop by and say hello! There will be lots of things going on at Jenkins Estate in addition to the Artisan Fair. It runs both days from 11-4.


Here are some of the Mother's Day cards I have made recently. I am not posting them on Etsy, as most have purchased their cards by now. HOWEVER, if you'd like a custom card, or one of these pictured on this post, there is still time! Contact me via comment or email {lemondropstudio@gmail.com} and we'll get you all ready for Mother's Day.


This Mother's Day, don't forget your Aunts, Grandmas and other special ladies in your life.



Also, please remember your dear friends who may be expecting a baby soon, or are a new-mama... it feels so good to be recognized and remembered. These baby-bump cards [pictured above] are available in the shop right now. And it feels even better to receive a lemon drop studio card. It really does.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am your newest follower! I love your blog, just wanted to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.