5.19.2009

First Birthday Etsy Sale

Hear ye, hear ye... okay, sorry. How about, Yo, Sweet Friends, Listen Up!!

This Thursday, May 21st, 2009 marks lemon drop studio's first year selling on Etsy!! Hooray! I couldn't have done it without all of you guys, and to say thank you, I'd like to celebrate with you all. Barbeque at your house, right?!

Oh...

How about 20% off everything in lemon drop studio's etsy shop?

Okay, well how about on Thursday, May 21st, all-day-long, there will be a 20% off sale. On everything! I am not going to reduce all the prices beforehand, so I will refund 20% back to your PayPal after you pay, or you can purchase and just wait for a revised invoice from PayPal with the new total! S&H stays the same, but please enjoy the 20% savings on everything - including custom orders! The transaction just has to be made sometime on May 21st!

Please tell your friends, family, loved ones, hated ones, fat ones, tiny ones. Tell one, tell all! Okay, better go, I am starting to sound like a Carney working the fair booths.

See you guys on Thursday!
xo

PS: There isn't anything fancy you need to mention to get this deal! BUT, if you are a blog-reader and mention that in the notes to seller, then you'll get a free little surprise. Just tell me you heart my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.