5.01.2009

cute packaging


Need another idea for a great way to use your lemon drop studio scallops? Yeah, I thought so.

Make packaging a gift simple, cute and affordable by using a scallop to garnish your gifts. This scallop is held down by the ribbon that is wrapped around the box. On the backside I have written a short, sweet message to my mother-in-law. Yes, I promise it's a nice message. (But you could basically write anything and it'd look nice since it's on such a sweet scallop!)

You can find lemon drop studio's scallops here. They come in two different sizes: 2 inch and 1-1/2 inch.

How easy is that? And how cute is that?! I love using the scallops for gift tags, writing little notes and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.