4.08.2009

new

This little elephant card just got done with her photo shoot and will soon be up in the etsy shop, but she's tricky to photograph. The pink organza ribbon is very hard to spot... do you guys see it? If you do, pat yourself on the back, eagle eyes.


And we can't forget this little guy, just made today. He's a good card, sassy and fun, simple and cute, and gender neutral. I suppose I should call the card an 'it' rather than a 'he'. This card would be ideal for baby showers or congratulating new parents or parents-to-be, or baby daddies.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo very cute! Loving the little elephant:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.