4.20.2009

New Week, New Artist


Hey Little Lemon Lovers, thanks for coming back for another Monday feature: New Week, New Artist (or New Artist, New Week - say it however you want to!). If you missed last week's feature, you can see it here.

We are now on our sixth week, and it seems that this feature has been a hit. Thanks for sticking around to see all the new, fun shops that are featured.


Today I am introducing you to Kristi, who runs the wonderful etsy shop Zuzu Girl, where you will find amazing princess wands, darling headbands, ribbon wands, dream catchers and more. Her shop really is fantastic, and I can vouch for the quality - which is outstanding. I have had the privilege of owning one of Zuzu Girl's dream catchers for my son Taylor. I also bought one of the princess wands for my niece for Christmas and it's been a hit with the young and the young at heart. I'd personally recommend this shop for any birthday present in the future, or for any present, period. It's a delight.

I'll introduce Kristi now and stop talking...

I am a passionate woman, perpetual decorator, avid photographer, habitual consumer, Etsy junkie, blogging fool & mom of two that adores designing pretty little things. In October of 2008 I established zuzu girl handmade in attempt to share my designs with other moms like me. At zuzu girl, we offer one of a kind, thoughtfully designed, meticulously hand-crafted and kid approved accessories for stylish little princesses...inspired by one of our own. Our princess is the product tester, the model and the target market. And yes, her name is Zuzu.


I adore all these goodies and all these pictures, and I know you will, too. Take a look around Zuzu Girl's shop and enjoy all the pretty little things that she makes so well.

Kristi, thank you so much for being a part of lemon drop studio's New Week, New Artist. Not only are you a talented, caring person, you are a great cyber-friend! Thank you! You can also find Kristi on Twitter, and guess what, she blogs, too! I told you she was awesome!


My lovely lemons, thank you so much for coming back again! I hope you guys are enjoying all the wonderful features. They have been so much fun to do, and make Mondays a little more exciting! You know, something to look forward too! I'll see you all again soon! Thanks for reading!


If you have an etsy shop that you would like me to feature, or would like to nominate a shop to be featured, please email me at lemondropstudio@gmail.com and we'll get started. I like to have Monday features lined up a few weeks in advance.

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a geek. I think I'm crying. Thanks so much for the fabulous feature. We love Shauna & lemon drop studio (sporting a pony today to prove it!)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.