4.13.2009

new look

My blog looks a little different, right? A little cooler, a little neater, a little... ummm, better. Okay, a LOT better!

I guess what I am trying to say is that my blog is amazing. Well, it's amazing because my dear, wonderful and super-talented friend of 13 years (wow!) Brianne just helped re-vamp my blog. Didn't she do an AWESOME job?!

For more examples of Brianne's endless talent, please visit her business website, Brianne Beigh Design/Photography. Brianne does great print and web design, and has a fantastic eye for photography as well. Brianne is always friendly, patient and helpful, and if she can put up with me and my crazy requests and ideas and lack of knowledge and know-how, then she can sure put up with any of you!!

Thanks so much, Brianne, I love lemon drop studio's new blog!!

8 comments:

  1. I love the 3 collumn format! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it sooooo exciting when your blog gets a great makeover?
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part is the grass header. I want to walk barefoot over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love the fresh colors! Very springy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE it!!! it works together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fun comments on the left hand sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the new look. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.