4.15.2009

marvelous mustaches

Confession time. You guys, I just can't stop making felt mustaches.

There has to be a name for this condition. It all started with me making a felt mustache on a stick. Taylor likes it, too.

Why felt mustaches, you ask. Because I wanted to make one for Trask to take to work so he can peek over the top of his cubicle wall and have a funny mustache (since he can't grow his own!).


After the first mustache, I was hooked. I have some (without the stick) up in lemon drop's etsy shop. These would be perfect for embellishing cards, pasting on pictures of your friends and family members or even for taping to your face for a night on the town. The possibilities are endless. Endless.


They also come in a magnetic mustache variety, too, so your fridge can have face fuzz, too.

By the way, I am offering free shipping on all mustache-related goodies in my shop, just because it makes me happy.

Please tell me I am not alone in this mustache loving phase of my life. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone- we have had some fun faux-mustache mania @ my house too! (: hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not alone--Byron came home with a felt mustache of his own from school a few weeks ago and the laughs still haven't ended...sadly that particular mustache has gone to mustache heaven, but it has been replaced by the more lasting, plastic Mr. Tater head version as of lately! :) I still think it's too stinkin' funny that you listed it on Etsy, you are my hero!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, but not as much as I adore YOU. I'd love to hear what you think or feel free to just say HI.